Jump to rule: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- 01. Commitment – It’s very important that if you are taking part and committing to the SPTV FIFA Season that you have the time and can give it your full undivided attention to complete all the matches, as well as being in contact at all times, otherwise you will disrupt and waste other players time and Admin efforts. All players must be connected to the FB league chat group, with their latest gamertags available so players can add to play games. Always respect other players and especially the admins who run it on your behalf. The following rules & regs should also be read before taking part.
- 02. Game Settings
• GAME TYPE = Online (Please note when playing this format, your league teams will vary in rating depending on the latest updates you download during the season)
• PRIVATE SESSION = Yes
• STADIUM = Any
• INJURIES = Off
• OFFSIDES = On
• BOOKINGS = On
• HANDBALL = Off
• HALF LENGTH = 6 Minutes
• PS4 CONTROLLER SETTINGS = No Restrictions
- 03. Team Management – Each member was given a team from FIFA 15. Once selected you play and manage that team right through the season without fail. For this season to work everyone taking part has to be keen, reliable and in contact at all times for the season to run smoothly.Adding players from another team before ko: It appears that you can customise a team when you are about to play an opponent by adding players from another team into the team you have chosen to play, e.g. you pick to play as Liverpool and you import Ronaldo from Real Madrid, Hazard from Chelsea, Walcott from Arsenal so that you end up with an “All Star” team. We will not allow this feature as it gives an unfair advantage, anyone caught doing this will be dealt with accordingly by the staff and therefore hope that you all abide by this rule. Your co-operation on this matter will be greatly appreciated. No Custom Formations – You can only use the defaulted formations provided in the game. No silly custom formations allowed (6, 7, 8 in defence).
- 04. Season Format
• 3 Divisions: Prem = 8, Div 1 = 10, Div 2 = 10, each team playing twice (14 or 18 games)
• 1 Fixture per week, but you play home & away in one session – reporting 2 results
• Promotion/Relegation as follows: Prem = 2 relegated, Div 1 = 4 promoted / 2 relegated, Div 2 = 4 promoted
• All games are played up to 90 mins only
• 3pts for a win, 1pt for a draw and 0pts for a loss
• On the event of tied points, the team with higher goal difference, then most goals scored, then least conceded
• There is a 1 week deadline to play games for a given week, starting from Monday to Sunday
- 05. Arranging Fixtures – All players must use the Fixture page comment wall, which is linked on the main league page as the main way to contact and arrange their matches, which shows proof that your making the effort to play games etc. Always check the fixtures to find out who you are playing that week, before contacting. There will be a players contact list linked on your league divisional page, where you will have access to the players profiles. Always play your fixtures in the right order unless you have been given the go ahead from admin, for example if your going away or have work commitments etc. There are 4 ways you can arrange your games in order of preference:
(i) Once you have used the main way to contact your opponent on their fixture page to arrange a time/day to play to secure your effort you then use the following other means to give you every opportunity to get the game completed.
(ii) If you are both on FB you can use the league group chat you have been assign to chat, where you can chat live. It is must to use during play as it’s vital you can communicate if any issues arise. Please make sure you add everyone in the league to your friends list on the site. Also be aware a lot of things can get missed in chat so unless your both on at the same time please don’t rely on this source as the main way to contact or arrange.
(iii) Use other means of contacting, such as sending an email, Skype, Twitter, FB, etc.
(iv) PSN Message – always add all league players to your PS4, where you can see them to play.
Please notify Admin of any issues straight away. Also notify your opponent and Admin if your unable to play the weekly fixture due to console issues, holidays, social or work commitments.
- 06. Season Deadlines – Dates will be set for certain fixtures, where games have to be completed within a certain period of time, so the season can progress. Any games not completed will be defaulted accordingly.
- 07. Unplayed Fixtures – All league games must be played within the week’s window period. Defaults are dealt with accordingly:
• If no effort is shown to one opponent, the other player gets the default 2-0 win.
• If no effort is shown to both opponents, both players get a default 0-0.
• If one/both opponents cannot play due to valid excuses (console or network issues), then the fixture is postponed (P-P) for upto 2 weeks max. If the P-P is not played from 2 weeks after the original start time, then it will be defaulted accordingly.
- 08. Hosting – If having problems connecting then swap hosts and play it as an away match, but notify Admin.
- 09. Connection Issues – If during the game it goes out of sync or freezes:During the first 5 mins, regardless of the score, you start again at 0-0; Any time after 5 mins, whatever time was left when it went out of sync you replay the game, but only the remaining time which was left (for example it froze on 60 mins and was 4-3 you reconnect and play only 30 mins of the first half at 4-3. Make sure when you reconnect, you both agree on the time to be played and what the current score is).
N.B. You can decide between yourselves if you disconnect in the 2nd half, to keep it fair and play in the same direction and have the right player kicking off. When you reconnect play the first half as you did before (but no goals will count) then play the 2nd half with the remaining time needed to complete the match from before or if your opponent agrees or can host, swap the host and play that half or remaining time left – so your kicking in the right direction. Remember communication is vital and make sure your clear and you both agree.
- 10. Reporting Match Results – Do the following:
• Click on post result link on your league page
• Simply Post the result and scorers on the comment wall, using the correct format. Remember to include the Week number.
• If any results have not been updated or there is a score line not quite right please contact Admin
- 11. Etiquette – Friendly banter is allowed but if it gets out of hand, it’ll be reviewed and the person(s) warned (yellow card/strikes). Any further complaints, the person(s) will be banned or suspended (red card).
- 12. Discretion – League admin have the right to use their discretion to over come any problems during the league season or feel that anyone is disrupting the tourney should be removed.
- 13. Fair-play Rule, Bugs & Substitutions
Fair-play: Fair Play – In our Tourneys we require some fair play, here are some requirements needed as follows:Backward pass – Every time you kick off, you must pass the ball backwards – No bombing forward!
No pausing in play. At no circumstances can you pause the game in the middle of play. You can only pause in dead ball situations (throw-in, corner kicks, goal kicks, etc).
In extreme circumstances where the game gets disrupted by bad lag/pausing, the player with the ball or who paused must give the ball back by kicking it out for a goal kick once resumed. Any other than doing so will be void, i.e. scoring.
No show boating allowed, or keeping ball in defence for long periods of time, when you have the lead etc. Also no chopping down players on purpose and slowing down play etc – keep the game flowing.
Game Bug: We also don’t allow gaming bugs that spoil the spirit of the game or gives some one a distinct advantage. Any bug that is discovered and can not be counteracted, e.g. Kick off bug, will be banned. Obviously this is a very grey area as its hard to prove if players do them deliberately or even know about the bugs, so benefit of the doubt will be given – but you must report it. However, do not use this as an excuse all the time for your defeats.
Subs: Substitutions can only be made when in dead-ball situations (e.g. corner, throw-in, free-kicks, half-time, etc) and you have possession. If your player gets injured before 45mins, the opponent is obliged to kick the ball out of play. On making the change the team gives the ball back as for the Fair-play rule. After 46mins, the team with the injured player will have to wait till the ball goes out of the play and in their possession.
- 14. Queries – If you have any issues post on the League Season page or available comment wall & message Admin.
Thank you for taking the time to read the above rules,
the Admin wish you the best of luck and more importantly have fun!
Page last updated at 23:00 BST, 3 May 2015