E3 has provided the first chance to see the all-new EA SPORTS games powered by the EA SPORTS IGNITE engine. Fans have been flocking to the EA SPORTS IGNITE Laboratory to get their first look at FIFA 14, etc… and we check out EA’s feature on “Inside the IGNITE Laboratory at E3“.
EA SPORTS IGNITE delivers Human Intelligence, True Player Motion and Living Worlds. The game engine is designed specifically to harness the raw power of the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Check out the videos released so far relating to the new EA SPORTS IGNITE Engine:
[youtubegallery] Living Worlds Trailer|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkfskHzm2_E
Human Intelligence Trailer|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYXb5dDsK3U
True Player Motion Trailer|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cHulyPN0QA
Check out EA’s feature on “Inside the IGNITE Laboratory at E3” where they have a nice collection of photos of people getting their hands on the games at E3.
What are your thoughts on the impact the new EA SPORTS IGNITE Engine will have on your game playing?
FIFA 14, developed at EA Canada, will release worldwide within the next 12 months on Xbox One and the PlayStation 4, and is available for pre-order below. A version of FIFA 14 will also release in North America on September 24 and worldwide on September 27 on:
- the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system with Kinect™ from Microsoft,
- PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system with PlayStation Move support,
- Windows® PC,
- Nintendo Wii™,
- Nintendo 3DS™,
- PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system,
- PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, and
- PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system
- FIFA 14 on mobile will be available on iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod® touch as well as Android devices this fall. Other mobile platforms will be revealed later.
Pre-Order Your FIFA 14 Now!
Excited and want to pre-order your copy of FIFA 14? Then visit our FIFA 14 Store NOW!