A new title update is now available for FIFA 14 on XBOX One and PS4 and includes more stability when entering online matches, Goalkeepers in Clubs mode can now change camera angles, resolves some Online issues regarding match invites and plenty more. Find out what is included here.
What’s in Next Gen Update?
The new title update addresses the following:
- Some stability issues when entering Online matches.
- Some cases where users with large friends lists can’t access certain Online features.
- Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles.
- Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability.
- Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed in the EAS FC Catalogue.
- Resolves some Online issues regarding match invites.
- Improvements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands.
- Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches.
- Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match.
- Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs.
Will They Continue to Fix FIFA 14?
EA SPORTS commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from their fans helps them prioritize and identify future improvements. Thanks again for your feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. They’ll continue to provide you with information through those channels as and when it becomes available..
Go grab your update and please do feedback to them with any issues you find that require fixing.