The final day of the FIFA Interactive World Cup 2013 in Madrid is upon us and it is down to business for the remaining 8 players to see who will be crowned FIWC Champion 2013. Check out the Quarter Final Draw and watch the climax to FIWC13 live with us here.
FIWC Grand Final | Knockout Stages
The third and final day of the FIFA Interactive World Cup 2013 Grand Final will take place LIVE today (Wednesday, 8 May) at 18.00 CET / 17:00 UK time / noon ET / 9.00 PT. Tune in to see who will win the title of the best FIFA player in the world.
- Oscar Martin (ESP) 0 – 1 Abdulaziz Alshehri (KSA)
- August Rosenmeier (DEN) 0 – 1 (ET) Bruce Grannec (FRA)
- Kai Wollin (GER) 1 – 2 (ET) Andrei Torres Vivero (MEX)
- Rafael Riobo (ESP) 4 – 2 Andres Botero (COL)
- Bruce Grannec (FRA) 2 – 2 (4-2 pens) Abdulaziz Alshehri (KSA)
- Andrei Torres Vivero (MEX) 4 – 2 (AET) Rafael Riobo (ESP)
- Bruce Grannec (FRA) 1 – 0 Andrei Torres Vivero (MEX)
FIWC Grand Final | Day 2 Highlights
So who do you think has what it takes to challenge for the title of the world’s finest FIFA 13 player? Vote in our question @ our Facebook Fan Page.