Jump to rule: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- 01. Commitment – It’s very important that if you are taking part and committing to the SPTV Pro Club Season that you have the time and can give it your full undivided attention to complete all the matches. As well as being in contact at all times, otherwise you will disrupt and waste other players time and Admin efforts. All club managers must be connected to the FB league chat group, with their latest game tags available so players can add to play games. Always respect other players and especially the admins who run it on your behalf. As this is our first season for a Clubs the following rules & regs are subject to change as we progress, but should also be read before taking part.
- 02. Game Settings
• Pro Club Mode
• Playing matches with minimum of 4-11 players only
• Any’s are allowed & up to the individual club to use
• Default formations only
• Custom Tactics – Optional
• Time Wasting – Banned
• No Suspensions this season
- 03. Team Management – Each Club must submit their team Squad before the season kicks off. The Minimum amount of players in any given squad will be 5 players to register. Reason being as you must have a minimum of 4 players to start every game, so you will not be left short. At the half way stage of the season each club will have a mini transfer window to add additional players to boost their squad if they are struggling for numbers, so they can still honour their fixtures. Again they will need to re register their squad to admin, if any changes have been made. During any given season Clubs are NOT ALLOWED to pouch or transfer players from clubs involved in the current season. Any ineligible player found in any of the squads will be deducted pts or defaulted games they have played in. Repeat offence could lead to a ban.
Your co-operation on the above will be greatly appreciated. No Custom Formations – You can only use the defaulted formations provided in the game. No silly custom formations allowed (6, 7, 8 in defence).
For this 1st season we will not include any suspensions for yellow/red cards, just to encourage everyone to play as we are new to this and have low numbers.
- 04. Season Format
• Division: SPTV Premier = 8 clubs, each team playing twice (14 games)
• 1 Fixture per week, but you play home & away in one session – reporting 2 results
• All games are played up to 90 mins only
• 3pts for a win, 1pt for a draw and 0pts for a loss
• On the event of tied points, at the end of the season, the team with higher goal difference, then most goals scored, then least conceded will claim the position
• There is a 1 week deadline to play games for a given week, starting from Monday to Sunday
• There will be a knock out cup competition included in the season, pre randomly drawn in the fixtures. Set deadlines will be set by admin during each cup round
- 05. Arranging Fixtures – All Club Managers are in FB Chat group for communication to each other & Admin.
All Club Managers must use the comment wall, which is linked on the main league page under the table/fixtures as to stamp their agreed arrange matches, (Date & Time) which will show proof that clubs are making the effort to play games, but also limit any misunderstandings. Also once any given fixture has been stamped the clubs must honour arranged Date & Time, otherwise it will be defaulted against the no show team. Having saying that, there will be given a 30min grace window, as long as both club managers have communicated a legit given reason or in case there is any connection issues. Otherwise it will be classed as a no show.
All posts or chat conversations are logged.
Now we all know things can change drastically during any given week, especially as we all do have family,work & social commitments, so its important all Clubs work together in a sensible & logic manor. Therefore Clubs do have some flexibility re-arrange a stamped fixture only once & if it is legit reasons. 3 hours notice must be given to all concerned – opponent mangers & admin. Otherwise the game will have to go ahead regardless. Any games that have been arranged for the weekend (Sat 12am – Sun 11.59pm) can not be re-arranged and must be played.
Always check the fixtures to find out who you are playing that week, before contacting. There will be a Managers contact list linked on your league divisional page, where you will have access to the players profiles. Always play your fixtures in the right order unless you have been given the go ahead from admin, for example if your going away or have work commitments etc. There are 4 ways you can arrange your games in order of preference:
(i) Club Managers to use FB chat group, where you can chat live. It is must to use during play as it’s vital you can communicate if any issues arise. Please make sure you add everyone in the league to your friends list on the site. Also be aware a lot of things can get missed in chat so unless your both on at the same time please don’t rely on this source as the main way to contact or arrange.
(ii) Once you have used the FB Chat group to contact your opponent about an arrange time/day to play, to secure & stamp your arranged fixture then post on the comment wall as stated above. Important you do so to cover your selves and iron out any misunderstandings all round.
(iii) Use other means of contacting, such as sending an email, Skype, Twitter, FB, etc.
(iv) PSN Message – always add all league club managers to your PS4, where you can see them to play.
Please notify Admin of any issues straight away. Also notify your opponent and Admin if your unable to play the weekly fixture due to console issues, holidays, social or work commitments.
- 06. Season Deadlines – Dates will be set for certain fixtures, where games have to be completed within a certain period of time, so the season can progress. Any games not completed will be defaulted accordingly. All times are GMT (UK).
- 07. Unplayed Fixtures – All league games must be played within the week’s window period. Defaults are dealt with accordingly:
• If no effort is shown by one Club, the other Club gets the default 3-0 win.
• If no effort is shown by both Clubs, both Clubs get a default 0-0.
• If one/both Clubs cannot play due to valid excuses (console or network issues), then the fixture is postponed (P-P) for upto 2 weeks max. If the P-P is not played from 2 weeks after the original start time, then it will be defaulted accordingly.
- 08. Hosting –
• Home Team invites & chooses preference of kits, away team must make sure the kits don’t clash!
• If having problems connecting then swap hosts and play it as an away match, but notify Admin.
- 09. Connection Issues – If during the game it goes out of sync or freezes:During the first 5 mins, regardless of the score, you start again at 0-0; Any time after 5 mins, whatever time was left when it went out of sync you replay the game, but only the remaining time which was left (for example it froze on 60 mins and was 4-3 you reconnect and play only 30 mins of the first half at 4-3. Make sure when you reconnect, you both agree on the time to be played and what the current score is).
N.B. You can decide between yourselves if you disconnect in the 2nd half, to keep it fair and play in the same direction and have the right player kicking off. When you reconnect play the first half as you did before (but no goals will count) then play the 2nd half with the remaining time needed to complete the match from before or if your opponent agrees or can host, swap the host and play that half or remaining time left – so your kicking in the right direction. Remember communication is vital and make sure your clear and you both agree.
- 10. Reporting Match Results – Do the following:
• Post result on your league page, comment wall, which is under the league table/fixtures.
• Simply Post the result & Scorers/Assist on the comment wall, using the correct format. Remember to include the Week number. All results must be posted straight after the fixture, once completed.
• Screen shots are a MUST to back up any League or Cup result.
• If any results have not been updated or there is a score line not quite right please contact Admin
- 11. Etiquette – Friendly banter is allowed but if it gets out of hand, it’ll be reviewed and the person(s) warned (yellow card/strikes). Any further complaints, the person(s) will be banned or suspended (red card).
- 12. Discretion – League admin have the right to use their discretion to over come any problems during the league season or feel that anyone is disrupting the tourney should be removed.
- 13. Fair-play Rule, Bugs & Substitutions
Fair-play: Fair Play – In our Tourneys we require some fair play, here are some requirements needed as follows:Backward pass – Every time you kick off, you must pass the ball backwards – No bombing forward!
No pausing in play. At no circumstances can you pause the game in the middle of play. You can only pause in dead ball situations (throw-in, corner kicks, goal kicks, etc).
No show boating allowed, or keeping ball in defence for long periods of time, when you have the lead etc. Also no chopping down players on purpose and slowing down play etc – keep the game flowing.
Game Bug: We also don’t allow gaming bugs that spoil the spirit of the game or gives some one a distinct advantage. Any bug that is discovered and can not be counteracted, e.g. Kick off bug, will be banned. Obviously this is a very grey area as its hard to prove if players do them deliberately or even know about the bugs, so benefit of the doubt will be given – but you must report it. However, do not use this as an excuse all the time for your defeats.
- 14. Queries – If you have any issues post on the League Season page or available comment wall & message Admin.
Thank you for taking the time to read the above rules,
the Admin wish you the best of luck and more importantly have fun!
Page last updated at 20:00 GMT, 21 Jan 2016