We are planning to run an Xbox One FUT Tourney on Wednesday 29th October, but would like your feedback to the following as this is our first time running this format.
Always open to suggestions to improve the tourney and make it fun, but competitive for all.
So read below, let us know your thoughts, then post below if your still interested. Many thanks.
- Starting 11 should field a team rating of no more than a rating of 80 at all times when playing.
- Create a separate specific league squad for league games only (keep your current elite squad separate when playing outside the tourney)
- If making Subs, you must change like-for-like and keep the starting 11 as instructed.
- Rare cards are allowed.
- No Loan players allowed.
- No Training boosts allowed.
- No Team of the week cards.
Obviously it will be difficult to monitor, so it might be an idea to take a pic/screenshot if your unsure of your opponent when their team shows before you play.
Therefore you need proof to claim a dispute, otherwise we can not act on it.
Any player will be warned and possibly given the benefit of the doubt, repeat the offence and you will be kicked from the tourney & prize coins void.
Everyone submits their 18 man squad via screenshot with their phone or from the EA FUT website, before a given deadline date.
All players have to use that squad for the duration of the tourney.
That would stop people just buying great players when they are up against a cup rival or whatever would keep it fairer since all players would be using the same UT players for all cup games.
Entry fee is 5555 coins, this will cover as follows:
If there are 8 teams; 5000 x 8 = 40000 coins
League Position prizes: 1st = 20000, 2nd = 12000, 3rd = 8000 or 1st = 50%, 2nd = 30%, 3rd = 20%
Note: There’s a 5% or 10% EA fee though so if you sell something for 1000 you only get 900 or 950 so would need to take that into account.
To enter and accumulate the prize fund as follows:
Each team/player will have to buy a card off Sweetpatch (Admin) for the set price of 5K and you have a set period to do so to enter.
At the end of the cup we will then return the favour to those winners and return the prize funds by buying a low bronze card that equals your prize fund.
- 6 min halves
- Single elimination, 2x games (home & away) – if tied then golden goal
- Play via friends, invite in FUT
- You must pass backwards from kick off – no bombing forward straight from kick off!
- No Kick off glitch allowed
- No Pausing in the middle of the game – only in dead ball situations like throw in or goal kicks etc
- All games to be reported on this page via the comment box below via Facebook
- Always use the the tourney Facebook group chat for communication with Admin & opponents
- Tourney start – Wednesday 29th October – 8pm
How To Enter
Deadline to enter is Tuesday 28th October, 11pm.
Post below the following:
- Gamertag –
- FUT Team Squad name you will be using –
- Contact details (all 3 would be best) – Facebook, Twitter, Skype
Tourney admins are David Coolledge (XcooLLedgeX) and Mike Childs (MikeChilds).
Players listed in the brackets below show their Xbox Gamertag (Team name)