• Group / Swiss.
• [Group] Players play each other once in the groups, top 2 qualify, 3pts for a win, 1pt for a draw.
• [Group/Swiss] If pts are tied then it will be decided as follows: Goal Difference (pts difference on the bracket); Goals Scored (pts scored on the
bracket); Wins vs over tied players.
• [Swiss] There are 5 rounds of competition & everyone plays each round, for 3pts win or 1pt draw.
• [Swiss] Players meet in each round and are paired in the first round randomly.
• [Swiss] All players then proceed to the next round in which winners are pitted against winners, losers are pitted against losers, and so on.
• [Swiss] In subsequent rounds, each competitor faces an opponent with the same, or almost the same, cumulative score. No player is paired
up with the same opponent twice.
• [Swiss] The winner is the competitor with the highest aggregate points earned in all rounds.
• FIFA Teams: Randomly Drawn – from rated 75-77 or 4* teams.
• Players must use that team right through the tourney.
Tourney Deadlines: (No shows without communication results in defaulted)
Group Stage: Jan 11th – Jan 18th
Swiss: Jan 19th – Jan 25th