Our partners over at ModdingWay.com have released version 0.9.3 of their FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod for your PC which brings new Boots, new and updated Kits, Referee Kits, Goalkeeper Gloves, new Faces, new Tattoos and new Stadiums Previews.
FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod Version 0.9.3 adds:
- New Boots added: Puma evoSPEED 1 Ducati SL, Lotto Fuerzapura II 100 – Red/White, Lotto Stadio Potenza II 100 – White/Blue
- Licensed Kits: Lech Poznan, Juve Stabia, Livorno, Modena, Virtus Lanciano, Bari, Ecuador, Paraguay
- Updated Kits : France ( Home ), Estoril Praia, Tottenham
- Referee Kits: UEFA Champions League, Europa League, EPL
- Goalkeeper Gloves: Added ( some replacing EA Gloves ) Many assigned to top GKs, Uhlsport Aquasoft ( 2 versions ), Reusch Keon Pro G2 ( 2 versions ), Uhlsport Ergonomic Absolutgrip – White/Black/Gold, Uhlsport Ergonomic Absolutgrip Bionik, Realtec 980 Star, Umbro ( Joe Hart ), Penalty ( Valdés )
- New Faces
- New Tattoos
- Fixed problems with Revolution Mod (White names in shirts of National Teams).
- Fixed missing Botafogo Kits.
- New Stadiums Previews. ( by Patchanka )
Version 0.9 changelog:
- Updated Revolution Mod.
- Licensed kits : Brescia, Grosseto, Venezuela, Bolivia, Estoril, Crotone.
- New Adboards: Liga BBVA and others.
- New Faces Added ( check on players.lua file )
- Boots Player Selector updated with tight kits option.
- New Balls: Adidas Tango 12 OMB and Europa League Ball.
Download the FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod.