Also on display during our partners at FIFA Soccer Blog‘s second day at the EAC studio was the PC version of FIFA 13, running on a pretty beefy rig and a three monitor display. Yes, that does say three!
The FIFA 13 version on the PC brings:
- Dual and triple display setups have been optimised.
- Window Mode is back to help low performance systems and capturing.
- FIFA 13 PC is feature identical to the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions.
- Mouse and keyboard support is now available.
- Click to man mark and mouse drag player runs have been added for offline modes.