The first post-launch title update for FIFA 15 is now available on the PC, Xbox One and PS4. This update addresses issues that the FIFA community have brought to EA SPORTS’ attention and includes the following…
- Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
- Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
- Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
- Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
- Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
- Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
- Fixed issue where non-user controlled players run to the kick-off circle at the start of a match. (PC Only)
- Fixed occurrences where players couldn’t progress through the Virtual Pro creation. (PC only)
The update for PC is available to download via Origin and the Xbox One and PS4 versions can be downloaded direct to your console.
Please be sure to download the update to properly match up online against other players who have already downloaded the update.
Enjoy the news of the update courtesy of our friends at KICK TV Gaming.